Dear ecomaine Contractor/Vendor,
As part of your upcoming work responsibilities with ecomaine, we require that you view our Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) training presentation (link is below).
This training addresses behavior, health & safety, and environmental policy requirements that must be followed while working on ecomaine premises.
Once you and all staff working on-site have completed this training, please have all sign the attestation sheet (this link is also below) and return it to Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist, Mark Maritato, by:
- e-mai to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- via fax to 207-773-8296,
- in person to Mark’s mailbox on Level 2R of the Waste-to-Energy plant.
After completing the training, each person will be given an EH&S helmet sticker that must be visible on his/her hard hat. This sticker is good for one calendar year.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter!
Required Contractor Training (2.69 MB)
Training Confirmation Signature (attestation) (11 KB)
Health & Safety Policy (381 KB)
Qualifications for Engineering Services (108 KB)
Monday-Friday 6:00 am -5:00 pm
Saturday 6:00 am-1:00 pm
Holiday Closures or Shortened Hours:
New Years Day – closed all day
Memorial Day – closed at 1:00 pm
Independence Day (July 4th) – closed all day
Labor Day – closed at 1:00 pm
Veterans Day – closed at 1:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day – closed all day
Christmas Day – closed all day
Receiving 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Loading 6:00 am-3:30 pm
Holidays: Call 207-775-6594 for information
Call 207-839-2448 for information
Recycling facility, Waste-To-Energy plant, and Administrative Offices:
On the Maine Turnpike (coming either from the north or south) use Exit 46
After the toll booth, turn left
Travel about 1/8 mile to traffic light and turn right onto Route 22/Congress Street
Travel about 1/4 mile to Blueberry Road, which is on the left (look for low ecomaine sign)
ecomaine facilities are the last two driveways on the left
64 Blueberry Road, Portland, Maine 04102
Administration phone: 207-773-1738
Upon completion of a credit application (below) for waste, recycling , or bulky waste, please send to the attention of Carolyn Knights via:
Accounts Receivable Payment Terms
Adopted ecomaine, rules for handling accounts receivable from its commercial, industrial, and private waste handling accounts:
1. All accounts must be paid within thirty (30) days of the billing date shown on the face of the invoice.
2. If any such invoice remains unpaid sixty (60) days after the date of the invoice, a written request will be sent to the account holder requesting payment within fifteen (15) days of both the delinquent amount and half the balance of the next thirty (30) days' balance.
3. Upon failure to pay in compliance with the terms of this letter, the account holder's privilege to use the ecomaine facilities shall immediately be revoked until all outstanding accounts have been paid in full on a current basis.
4. ecomaine reserves the right to terminate the privileges of any account holder who fails to pay his account in accordance with the above terms.
View Regularly Renewed RFP's
Tires/Rims for Sale:
Four, 20.5”x25” Soft Shoe Loader Tires and Rims in fair–good condition. Rims fit a 644H John Deere loader. Asking price is $4,000 O.B.O.
Call Tom or Bud at 839-2448.
For your convenience, a list of regularly renewed RFPs is listed below. We welcome your bids and thank you for your interest.
The following information is offered as a guideline for vendors interested in bidding on regularly renewed contracts. For more information, please contact ecomaine through the e-mail addresses provided.